Thursday, October 7, 2010

Vinyl!

So, anyone who's my friend on facebook will probably hate me for posting this (hehe) But I started a little "at home vinyl bussiness"... :) Anyway, if you want to check out what I've been doing lately you can go Here. I'm selling some cute halloween vinyl at the moment so if you're interested in anything, shoot me an email at lcgarner87@gmail.com and we can get it figured out! I don't have the shipping posted on my other blog... so that wont be included in the price shown. Thanks!

Here's some pics:







3 comments:

britney said...

Very cute Liesl! Looks like you got your software figured out!

MichelleY said...

Cute stuff! Looks like you are keeping busy and still being super crafty. Can't wait to see you guys next month....Koston looks like such a big boy now, we miss him...and you too!

Danie Rae Whatcott said...

HOW FUN!!! I LOVE THEM ALL!! HOW DID YOU GET INTO SELLING THEM? SO CRAFTY I LOVE IT!!