Friday, October 23, 2009

Tomorrow's the BIG day!

Yep, tomorrow's the day we've been waiting for... Well, kind of. I'm going in to be induced at 3:00 PM. My doctor felt like we should do it now rather than wait any longer because she thinks he's going to be a pretty big boy! :) I'd rather him come on his own... but then again, I don't want to push out a 10, 11 lb. baby... So i'm fine with it. I get to see him sooner too which i'm reallllly excited for! My nerves are starting to set in though. I haven't been too bad, but now that there's a day and a time set, I know that it's going to happen and it's almost here! It's just so crazy how fast it's gone.

I'm so excited and grateful to be a mom. I can't wait for all of the fun experiences and sweet little moments I'll have with him... I know it will be the greatest feeling and most rewarding experience I could ever imagine.

Until next time! Wish me luck :)


4 comments:

Jon and Holly said...

We can't wait! You guys will be great parents!

Stephanie Vogel said...

Good luck! I can't wait to see little Garner! It is the best thing in the whole entire world.

Adria said...

good luck!! it really is a piece of cake....as long as you get an epidural:) can't wait to see a pic of the handsome little man!

micah folsom photography said...

So excited for you guys!!! And cannot wait to see him! Good luck cousins!