Friday, October 30, 2009

Koston Alex Garner

Koston Alex Garner

Born October 25, 2009 at 11:19 AM

8 lb. 1 Oz.

21 1/4 in.

Yes he's here and life couldn't be more blissful. I love this little guy so much... I can't imagine life without him now! I am SO blessed to be his mommy... he is just an angel. He really has been such a good baby. He sleeps a ton, eat's a lot and loves to be snuggled with :) I love being a mom. Here's a few pictures for your enjoyment. I could just stare at him all day!


Proud Papa


Koston with cousin Makenna born 19 hrs. apart :) My brother J.C. and Sis. in law Stephanie had their first baby as well. It was really cool to be at the hospital and share this experience with them.







14 comments:

ANDERSONS said...

He is so cute! Congrats to both of you!

Adria said...

aww he is perfect!! what a handsome little man you have! how fun for him and his cousin to be so close in age. congratulations!!! mommy hood really is the best and i'm glad you are enjoying it:)

btw, i'm not sure if i told you about the book baby wise or not but it seriously is my baby bible! it teaches you how to get your little on on a schedule and helps get them sleeping thru the night. both my kids were sleeping thru the night by 3 & 4 months:) you can find it at barns and nobles or any other big book store like that!

The Garlock's said...

I can't wait to hold him again! And I have baby wise if you want to borrow it!?

britney said...

aw! look how cute he is. i just want to snuggle with him! Congrats. Im so excited for you guys.

Katie said...

oh my goodness!!! Liesl, hes adorable!!

micah folsom photography said...

ahhh he is SCRUMPTIOUS!! I can't wait to squeeze him!! Glad everything went well with the delivery! So happy for you guys!

Emily Steele said...

Congratulations!!! He's so cute!

Leah Wakefield said...

He is such a beautiful boy! Congratulations! That is so awesome that you guys happened to have your babies at the same time! I can't get over Koston's hair....sooo cute!

The Helms Family said...

Good Job Liesl! He is so cute! I hope everything went well and you are doing ok. He has such a sweet face. Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Congrats Lisel! He is just precious!!!

Austin and Karrie said...

Liesl he is soo cute. He just looks so sweet and precious. You will be such a good mom! :) Glad everything went well!

MichelleY said...

Can't wait to see him again and give him lots of hugs and kisses! The boys are getting anxious, we will have to visit SOON :)

Shellene said...

I just want to eat him up. I love newborns! He's perfect!

jack+alli said...

awww! congrats! he's a cutie!