Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Kostons room

I haven't posted any pictures of his room yet, so I thought I'd just share a few of them... and of course I'll add some more pics of him! I just can't get enough pictures :)

I made the wall plaques and the letters. It was pretty simple, but fun.


And for one of my favorite parts... the bedding. My mom did such a great job! I love how it turned out. Thanks Mom!


We got this changing table from craigslist for super cheap! We tried to keep costs low so I figured this could just be a fun project. We sanded it, added some beadboard wall paper to the shelves and sides and then painted it white... we were pretty satisfied with it. Just don't look too close, there's quite a few imperfections! Thanks Brian for all the help! (He did most of it actually... the belly was kind of restricting!)



Ta da!

He's so tiny in his car seat.



Koston and Nixon. Already best friends :)

Nixon looks like a mini giant next to Koston. So cute!




12 comments:

The Helms Family said...

His room is soo cute! I love the white furniture. How old is Nixon? He looks so big next to Koston. haha.

Sheri said...

Adorable! I love his room! He's a little cutie!

britney said...

I love it all. The room and everything looks way cuter in person. The pictures dont do it justice! Good job to Carol on the bedding. I love it.

micah folsom photography said...

i LOVE his room!! it is so cute! i can't wait to see him at thanksgiving! and you guys of course!

Unknown said...

LOVE the room! seriously. so cute! and he's pretty cute too! (:

MichelleY said...

Everything turned out so good! Great job on the changing table and your mom did AMAZING on his bedding . Too cute! You can come over and decorate my nursey now :)

ANDERSONS said...

You did such a great job on his room, I love it! And again he is so cute!

Alli said...

Liesl, your little guy is so precious! He is too cute! You guys did a good job! I love his room! I have the same crib for my easton boy and I love it.Congrats! Your little family is so sweet! I couldn't be happier for you. Being a mom is the best, but you already know that:) what a lucky guy to be born into a family that loves him so much. It just gets better everyday!

The Motts said...

congrats... koston is sooo cute! i love his room too! good work!... so im hopin you will remeber me... the good old days, taylor 1st ward?? anyways, you look cute as ever and your little man is a doll!

Shellene said...

Luv,luv,Luv the room. So cute. Your mom DID do an amazing job on the bedding. It's all magazine perfect! We're so happy to have Koston here safe and sound and cute as a bug!

Kasey said...

Nixon is a mini giant! Love him! I'm biased though. ;)

Congrats on your new baby. He's super cute!

Kasey (Garlock) Turner

Momma J said...

Congratulations on such a beautiful baby. I must say, I LOVE your nursery. (You don't know me.... I found you while googling "big dot fabric." :)

Where did you find the fabric? I'm currently on the hunt for cute fabric and I haven't found exactly what I'm looking for. Where did you hit the jackpot?