Sunday, July 18, 2010

A few weekends ago the girls and I ventured out to Scottsdale to have a fun, relaxing weekend. We went to dinner at Marcellas, shopped a little at the mall, got some yummy gelatto... talked alot, went to to our room at the Scottsdale plaza, talked some more... went swimming and talked some more... then went back to our room and crashed. It was so fun and nice to get together with all of them. Although not everyone could come, it was still a blast. Oh, and did I metion the sleeping in was nice? :) Cause it was! I'm really going to miss all my friends when we move :( But I know we'll all keep in touch.


The next morning we went to Sprinkles and got free cupcakes thanks to Hayley for knowing the secret phrase.. "summer Love" - SCORE!

WOW- They were DELISH!

Tiffany & I went to AZ mills and took our boys with us too. It was fun... Kostons been teething lately which has made him a little cranky, so it was kinda tuff at times with him, but he was still pretty good.

That trip left me questioning, why havent I been going to this mall the whole time! It's huge with a lot of good stores, and lots of good deals!


When we got home, this is how we found the boys - poor guys were so tired.. and sweaty! AZ is SOO hot. But, you already knew that. Ugh.



In the past couple of weeks all we've been doing is getting ready to move. I've sold stuff on craigslist, had a blog sale, had a garage sell and have just given things away. Let's just say.... I'm. over. it.

We've moved a big trash barrel into the basement so we could easily get rid of our junk. Koston's been helping out :) I know this looks bad... It was Brians idea :)


I'll keep the rest of this short and sweet since I have a bazillion of other things to get to, not to mention... sleep! It's going to be a busy day tomorrow! Getting ready for HAWAII! We leave early Saturday morning. We're so excited! We really haven't thought much about it since all of our time and energy has been focused on getting ready to move. This trip has kind of crept up on us. It will sure be nice and break things up a bit. YAY!

I'm sure gonna miss this little guy though. We're attached at the hip. Fortunately, he'll be in good hands so hopefully I won't worry too much. My mom's taking him up to our cabin for a week with some of my family so I know he'll have a lot of fun and get lots of attention :)


Have a good weekend! Peace out.




2 comments:

MichelleY said...

Have fun in Hawaii you guys! You two deserve a fun vacation before school starts. Thanks for letting me get rid of my junk at your garage sale:) Hope you have a safe trip. Love you guys!

Danie Rae Whatcott said...

OHHH i wish i was at the girls trip to Scottsdale....im so sad i missed out.