Saturday, May 29, 2010

Lazy Saturday

This is what our day has consisted of....

I've done a whole lot of this...


Eaten a whole lot of these....



Yeah. They look gross. But, they're not! I went with my mom to Sprouts yesterday and spotted these babies! I haven't had these since I was like 6? Ok, I really don't remember how old I was, but all I know is they remind me of my childhood and how they'd always be with my stocking stuffers! It's a good memory.

Brian was disgusted when he saw the box. Ohhh Maybe because they said something like "Natural" or "Raspberry licorice."Oh well. more for me!


Brians done a whole lot of this...


Dear Zelda,

Please give me my husband back!!
I had to beg him to eat lunch with me!

Thanks.

Sincerely, Liesl


P.S. He's totally cheating. (notice his iPad)

His words: "you're gonna let the whole world know that I cheat!?"

Yep.

I love you?


(at least it makes him happy)

Koston on the other hand is still working on his modeling. As of late he's mastered some poses. Wanna take a look? I'll ask him if it's ok if I show these....

He said it's ok.

:)

Photo #1


Photo #2

Ok. I told him to smile, but he insisted that this one be natural. He was going for the more natural- I'm too cool to smile, look.


Photo #3

Preppy. or golfer?


Photo #4


Photo #5

I'm not sure if the sticking out of the tongue will be appreciated.


Photo #6

Again with the tongue!?


So you always think your kid is the cutest... whether they are or not.

And it's TRUE!


Happy Saturday!

6 comments:

Danie Rae Whatcott said...

PRob the Funniest, Cutest, Most hilarious post ever!!! Ha ha ha i love it! Do you two love the Ipad?? Blair and i have played with it and it seems nice! kOSTON makes me laugh soooooooooooo hard!

PS i love Raspbery, i love licorice, and i love NAtural stuff...im going to get those!!

Jon said...

It's no secret brian cheats on games. All the best gamers do it every once in a while.

Katie said...

I love Kostons marshmallow feet. A lot. You can tell Brian that Geoff always cheats when he plays words with friends on his iphone. Which should be obvious since Geoff has no idea what half those words mean.

Unknown said...

Shut up... those cheeks are to die for! Such a Mr. Chub and I love it. He is so cute!

mike and breanna devlin said...

He is quite the little model and SO freakin' cute!! His "natural" pictures are too funny!

The Helms Family said...

Liesl! What are you feeding that kid? haha! He is adorable! Cooper is a big boy too... I am so sad to hear that you guys are moving. I know that I don't live there now but we are planning on moving back next year. Hopefully some day we will be able to live by each other and our kids can be friends. Good luck with your move. It is hard sometimes but it will bring you and Brian even closer. :)