Friday, May 21, 2010

Catch up!

Brian graduated from ASU! Woohooo! I'm so proud of him. I don't know how he was able to study and get his homework done while taking care of Koston during the day, and having both of us home at night! Haha. But he never ceases to amaze me. Congrats sweetie! Koston and I are proud of you!

Koston is so chubby. It makes me laugh.



I could barely keep my eyes open because of the sun! Hence, the squinty eyes!


The next day i threw Brian a surprise grad. party.... well, it was kind of a surprise. Haha.


There was lots of candy! (Which was a bad idea because who's left to eat the rest of it!? So far Brian & I have. Not good!)




Oreo truffle pops! A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.




And Cupcakes! I made the cupcake toppers. I think they turned out pretty cute... but that's just me :)



The party was a success! Thanks to those who came and for Danie and Britney for helping out :)

* On Tuesday my Mom, Gary, Koston and I flew up to Colorado to watch my niece graduate! I can't believe she graduated high school! Where does the time go! I'm so happy for her though and to start this next chapter in her life at BYU- Idaho! Congrats Cheyenne :)

On the flight there, Koston discovered a new body part. It was so funny to watch! He did this the whole trip! (See below)



* Brian accepted the offer to University of Idaho in Moscow, Idaho. We'll be moving in the beginning of August! It's kind of a bitter sweet situation. I'm really excited that we finally know where we're moving and finally have some direction! I'm also excited for our little family to be on our own... but I'm nervous too because everyone and everything we know is here. I know i'll miss family and friends so much! It will just be really different. But, i guess change is good and I'm excited for the future! SO, if anyone is ever in Idaho... feel free to stop by and say hey :) haha.

* This little man is still doing wonderful. As you can tell, he's still a little fatty :) I wouldn't have it any other way! He rolls all over the place and can pretty much sit up on his own. He gets a little wobbly sometimes though so I still have to stay near to catch him. He has two bottom teeth so he's chomping and drooling on everything! He'll be 7 months in 4 days! Where did my little baby go?!


He's thinking about taking up modeling. What do you think??

:)







3 comments:

mike garner said...

Thanks Liesl for the post update and photos. So many people to thank for all their help while B was getting his degree. Carol and Gary for everything, Liesl for everything else, and Koston to help keep him focused on why he was finishing school.I'm trying to figure out what B did. JK. I'm very proud of him, it's so much more than just a piece of paper. Now on to bigger things. Time will go by so fast, and you know we'll miss all of you, even Koston!!Yes even our big beautiful boy.

Danie Rae Whatcott said...

As i BAWL reading your post...ahhh i do not want you to move. i know i do not see you a whole ton now becasue of busy lifes but...the fat that your moving makes me so so sad. I know you and Brian will enjoy being on your own. I love you! :)

Taylor and Amanda Lines said...

congrats brian!!!!! what a HUGE accomplishment! hey you liesl.. you have no work and why havent we done anything! dont be a bum and call me and we can play! :] i love the pics of koston, what a chunk! so cute!