Sunday, July 12, 2009

What we've been up to...

It's been awhile since i've posted, so i though i'd let you in on what we've been up to...

Brian was flipping through the newspaper one day and found out that the ninja turtles were coming to the arizona science center to celebrate their 25th year anniversary. We've been wanting to go there one of these weekends just to check it out because it's a pretty interesting place... and it would be something fun to do, movies get kind of old after awhile :) Plus, the ninja turtles were a bonus. Brian was psyched :) When we got there, we found out that it would have costed about $25.00 each so that kind of swayed our desire to go inside. Instead, we waited outside in 100 degree weather and anticipated Michelangelo's arrival. Haha. They even had the ninja turtle bus, along with free pizza and a couple other fun things outside.

Waiting for Michelangelo. Thank goodness for Brians I phone. 

And we thought Brian was a fan? Check out this guys tattoo. He had another one on his other leg too.

I get a little awkward standing next to a stranger i can't see... uhh... I mean a Ninja turtle.

Brian represented with his ninja turtle shirt.


I know you are all thinking we're nerds  by now :) It's okay, I would too.

Next on the list... 4th of July!

So even though our 4th of July weekend had nothing to do with the celebration of America's independence, it was still really fun. My family reunion was that weekend, so we headed on up to our family lodge in Haigler, close to Christopher Creek. We had a fun time seeing relatives and my family, especially my brothers and sisters and their families that live far away. We rode the zip line, played games, ate and did some other fun things. Brian was the favorite of all the little boys by far... until he was beating them all in the game "Risk," then they all just ganged up on him. Anyway, that's just a little bit of what we've been up to!

I really wish I would have taken more pictures... I only have a few.


My nephew and Niece, Landon and Lachelle, and Brian.


A couple of my most fav. people in the world :) My niece, Cheyenne, and Sister, Rachele. They seriously are the coolest :)


Also favorites, my mom and sister, Summer.


And... us! Yup! There's my belly! I haven't showed any pics of yet... so here it is in all it's glory! Haha.


* Quick baby update :) I had an appointment last Thursday and every thing's looking good :) I have 15 weeks left which seems kind of crazy... at least to me! I know I still got quite awhile... but it's gone pretty fast! We really haven't done anything to get ready for him yet. I know we'll need to get on it soon though! I'm so excited for him to come and can't wait to be a mom. I know it'll be one of the most rewarding experiences i'll ever have in my life. We're both so blessed to be able to be parents! He's kicking all the time now and i love it! It is the most awesome feeling ever. At first, it honestly kind of creeped me out... but now, if I don't feel him after awhile, i start to miss it and get all worried. This kid won't stand a chance... I'll never be able to leave him alone. Especially his chubby cheeks... which i'm 100% positive that he will have! haha.

8 comments:

Adria said...

you are so tiny AND adorable! those kicks just get harder as he gets bigger. i love being pregnant and being able to feel the baby move inside. isn't it amazing? your little man is going to be so cute! glad you had a good holiday!

B & Shanni Boyd said...

you two are so cute! Brian's shirt is great! haha

pepperblossom decor said...

www.pepperblossomdecor.blogspot.com

britney said...

yay! finally - looks like tons of fun! I would have went if i had an invite! Where were you guys on that one? J/K - your belly is really cute. I need to know what you guys want/need for him! plus they have really cute blankets at myblankeeinc.com - allie got one from there, and its super cute, and her favorite!

Shellene said...

oh my ninja turtle!!! brianardo always was in love with them. glad he got to be part of that action. it cracks me up. he was a ninja turtle for halloween when he was little. his all-time favorite!

The Garlock's said...

The ninja turtle is to funny! I can not believe how big Rachelle's kids are and that you only have 15 more weeks. We need to get together and figure your shower stuff out!

ANDERSONS said...

your belly is so cute!

micah folsom photography said...

Look at your belly! I love it! Although it is SO much better having Jonnie here and not still in there... I miss feeling her move all the time in there... it is the neatest thing so enjoy it!!