Friday, February 27, 2009

Birthdays and good news

My posts are mostly monthly updates, so i'm on a roll :) 

I just wanted to say happy birthday to all the February B-days! Namely Scott, Michelle and Tiffany (those were the most recent!) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Happy B-day Tiff! I love you girl :) (Oddly enough, i can't really find a pic. of just you and I except this one. So this will have to do.) Thanks girl for being such a good friend and for being the greatest hair stylist i know ;)



* What's next... oh! Just wanted to say thanks to Brian for being so Amazing! For my birthday he surprised me with these beautiful white roses...



along with a few other great gifts! He always loves doing surprises for me & he'll get SO excited about it, but will NEVER tell me what he's got up his sleeve. I love that about him. I just know that he truly loves and cares about me and he'll do whatever he can just to see me smile :) Thanks for being such a wonderful husband and best friend. I love you!

I forgot to mention one of the other gifts he got me... get ready... 

It's the SNUGGIE!



HAHA. I'm always complaining about how COLD it is at work and how it's impossible to cover my arms with a normal blanket when I'm working. My problems are solved! Thanks for thinking of me babe ;) I don't even care if i look like a monk.

* Also... we had girls night last weekend and went out to eat at Charlestons. It was mighty delicious, but I can't say the same about the service. Although we had to wait for so long, we got to talk and catch up on life so it wasn't bad. It's always so fun when we get together. I love all of these girls! I hope you don't mind Tiffany, i stole this pic. from your post :)



* And now for the last update.... Some know... some don't. I haven't gone totally public with it yet, but the word is out so i might as well. I am indeed PREGNANT! At least 3 pregnancy tests and not starting "you know what" tells me so :) Brian and I both are Very excited and can't wait to take this next big step in life! Unfortunately, i can't get in to see my Dr. till March 17th so i don't really know my exact due date. It looks like it'll be around the end of October though. So yeah! Lots of good news! Morning sickness hasn't totally kicked in yet... a little bit nauseas here and there, but nothing bad. Brian thinks it's going to be a boy, i say a girl. He said he had a revelation while mowing the lawn that it will be a boy. Haha! I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

11 comments:

Sheri said...

Congrats! You 2 are gonna make one attractive kiddo!

Taylor and Amanda Lines said...

yaaaaaaaay finally you posted the news!!!! i am soooooooo excited! and i bet its a girl too. they are just too fun. and taylor said he had revelation that he was having a boy too. i think he said something like he had a dream and it was "manifested" ahahahahaha! and look he was wrong! i knew it was bs the whole time :-D

Stephanie Vogel said...

Congrats!! Hopefully it will go by fast for you like it has for me! I can't wait for all the prego updates

britney said...

yay - I am still so excited. I really do need to find that book and dvd for you! Its really quite awesome. Congrats to you both.

Unknown said...

first off... major CONGRATS!!! that is so so exciting! also, i'm really really jealous of your snuggie! i want one so bad! ha ha!

micah folsom photography said...

Congrats you guys!!! I wish we lived down in AZ so our little one could be friends with all her second cousins!!! Can't wait to stay updated on the pregnancy!

The Helms Family said...

Congrats! You will love being a mom. I am so excited for you guys!

Holly and Anthony Hall said...

yay! that is so exciting! congrats! so we really need to get together and do something fun! i'll have anthony give you a call!

The Garlock's said...

The snuggie is to funny! Yahoo, i'm glad you posted the news so I can tell people now! I'm so excited for you and can't wait for you to get big with me, but by the time you start showing i'm going to popping this kid out, lol. I hope Brian is right so we can have lil boys together!

Rachel said...

hi liesl! i just wanted to say congrats to the baby on the way, im sure it will be an adorable baby, boy or girl! :) oh and i think its soo funny and awesome that your husband got you the snuggie because i've seen that infommercial so many times and thought that i for sure need one of those! and it is freezing where you work i remember that! hope your doing well! ~Rachel Rumsey

Leah Wakefield said...

hey!! I found your blog and just wanted to say congrats on being preggo!!! Chance and I are expecting our second now!! you are going to absolutely love it! hope you are still feeling good! some people are blessed with no morning sickness....I am not one of them haha.