Friday, February 6, 2009

Buns of steel

 So, I'm a little frustrated. I HAVE been running, HONEST! My nike thing must be broken cause every time i plug it in... it won't load anything. Grrr... I swear, I'm not THAT much of a slacker?! :)

On a lighter note... i have a funny story to tell. A few months ago we bought a new toilet seat because "someone" broke the other one. Well, a few months ago that same "someone" must have really had to go pretty bad, because he went and did it again! ... AND i actually heard it crack this time! I was in a completely different room mind you. HAHAHA!  Believe it or not... he was pretty embarrassed about it, but I couldn't help but laugh at him. It was just way too funny. He immediately called him self fat and felt really bad... but, it soon turned into him just having a left butt cheek made out of steel. I think that made him feel better about himself ;) We still haven't replaced the seat yet, but are in definite need of a new one because every time he goes in there i always hear him let out a scream cause it's pinched him! Haha, oh wow. FYI, he said i could post this... I had to do it!

What's with our blog and toilets?




4 comments:

micah folsom photography said...

HAHAHAHA oh my heck... this is hilarious!! Not too many people can say they've done that.... twice!!

Amy said...

haha!! That is SO funny!!

Jon said...

It takes a true man to break a toilet seat and we all know you can't get much more of a man than Brian!

Taylor and Amanda Lines said...

aaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha this is freakin hilarious. brian... have ya been hittin the gym lately??? lol JK!!!! awesome post liesl... how could you not share this story! hahaha loved it.