Tuesday, December 16, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Yup! It's my sweeties B-Day! Brian turned 23 on the 14th. His birthday was on a Sunday so we celebrated it on Friday and went to eat at Texas Roadhouse and then came home and had cake, ice cream and opened presents! Then on Sunday we went to his parents house and had another little b-day party for him!

I love Brian so much! I've never loved & admired someone so much as i do Brian. I know he is my better half :) He is everything that i strive to be and has all the qualities that i've ever wanted! He tries so hard in everything he does and always achieves what he sets forth to do. I'm so grateful to have someone like him in my life. He is just an overall amazing & GOOD person. He amazes me everyday. He makes me & my family laugh constantly which is so important to me. I know i will never get bored with him. He is SOO sweet! There's never a minute where he's not telling me he loves me or that I'm beautiful... and not only does he just say it, but he shows it. He works so hard in school and does great in his job. He really is just perfect! Heavenly Father definitely spoiled me by allowing Brian into my life. He's such a blessing and a JOY to me. I love you Brian! Thank you for being my husband and the best one too! HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)




5 comments:

britney said...

Aw! that's so sweet! Happy Birthday Brian! Even though I already told you. And Liesl, we are happy you married him. I was so afraid of him marrying some mean, stuck-up girl, but turns out he married the sweetest thing alive! We love you both!

micah folsom photography said...

This was so sweet! You guys are an adorable couple! Sounds like Brian had a wonderful bday.. hope you guys are doing great!

Danie Rae Whatcott said...

hooray for B DAWG!!! hahaha 23....your old

MichelleY said...

Happy Birthday Brian! He is so lucky to have you Liesl! You make him so happy. We are so glad that you are a part of the family - especially Brodie :)

Taylor and Amanda Lines said...

awww way to be treatin your woman right brian!!!! this was a sweet post liesl! taylor says you are brian's better half lol love ya girl!