Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pizza!

I was so proud of myself that i had to post! I made pizza tonight and it actually turned out descent! I've really been in a cooking mood lately. Every day i find myself thinking of what I'm going to make for dinner or what kind of sweets I wanna whip up! :) Brian doesn't complain though cause he likes it when there's actually something else to eat besides CEREAL! He's hoping this cooking fetish won't get old soon :).... Here's some pics! Haha. I made 2 pizzas actually but this is the better looking of the two!



Gotta give a shout out to Brian. He supplied the juice. No one can stir up juice better than you can.

3 comments:

Taylor and Amanda Lines said...

that pizza looks delicious!!! um... when are you having us over for dinner!!!

Amy said...

Good job!! looks great!

Alli said...

Ok I have a confession to make . . . I totally have been blog stalking you!! I just never left a comment cause I didn't know if you would think I was weird. I know I'm stupid. Thanks for your comment you are so sweet. You and Brian are such a cute couple! And some day you will make beautiful babies!! I wish I had the cooking bug. I never make anything. Maybe someday I will get it. It has been over a year since I have been married and it still hasn't bitten me. Oh well I can hope