Saturday, August 29, 2009

Why I love my husband...

Because he gets me roses for NO reason at all! I am definitely spoiled!



Also... I've figured out what I'm doing for Koston's bedding!!! (I think this is the first time i've announced his name on the blog :)) It will be slightly different though. Instead of the blue with brown polka dots, I found a really cute sage/olive green fabric with brown polka dots. The rest is exactly the same :) Well, besides the crib, we have yet to figure that out! I'm attempting to make the bedding my self, so cross your fingers for me that it'll turn out! My wonderful mother is going to help me of course. There's NO WAY I could do it myself, haha. Here's what it will look like!... Kind of....


Yeah... paisley right... kind of girly? Well i like it anyway! :) Here's the green fabric that I'll be using...


I got my inspiration from here. I figured I better credit them. I love all of their stuff!
Hopefully all the fabric will be here next week so i can start on it by the weekend! Time's a flyin' now! I can't believe it :)

8 weeks!


9 comments:

The Garlock's said...

That's my favorite, when you get roses for no reason! The bedding is going to be so cute, good luck making it, hope you have lots of time to unpick, lol!

britney said...

Oh! Super cute! I love love love it! Good luck on it all.

micah folsom photography said...

CUTE! I love the bedding... and love paisley!

Adria said...

what a cute name!! he is going to be So cute! love the bedding. I wanted to try to make mine too but was to lazy to actually do it:) good luck!

Leah Wakefield said...

Good luck making the bedding! I am also making my own bedding for our newest little one. I don't know how I got so brave to do it. But seriously...it beats paying hundreds and hundreds for something that is not quite exactly what you want. I love the name for the little boy too! :)

Taylor and Amanda Lines said...

okay seriously i love the bedding!!! i cant wait to see it girl! and i cant wait for your shower it will be so much fun! and i really cant wait for you to have your baby cuz im already baby hungry and im gonna have to hold my friends new babies cuz im not allowed to have one for a while...
:[ hehe

Leah Wakefield said...

We got the dresser at a goodwill for $17!! Seriously check the thrift stores!

MichelleY said...

good luck with the bedding...it looks super cute already!

The Motts said...

HI Liesl... i dont know if you remember me but i was in your dads ward in Taylor... long ago, but anyways congrats on having a little boy! That is so exciting.. and i see that your husband is going to law school, that is also exciting. My husband just started a couple of weeks ago, its alot of work, and he is super busy! anyway good luck with the little one!