Friday, December 5, 2008

My best friends wedding

Yay for Danie and Blair! Danie and Blair were married Nov. 25th in the Mesa temple and boy am i so happy for them!!! These 2 make the cutest couple ever, i know they will be so happy together :)





So, i was obsessed with her dress and had to take pictures of it. Her AMAZING mom made it too! I swear, she is one talented lady and the sweetest one too. Gotta love the Eaton bunch!



Danie had been collecting brioches for a long time for her dress. Isn't it so pretty!



Her sisters did all the decorating. It turned out so cute. I loved the "Fall" theme.





All the girls and I


Danie & I

Tiff

Amanda

1 comment:

Taylor and Amanda Lines said...

that is a good pic of you and i liesl!!! :] and i cant believe tiffany was preggers there and noone knew! woooowzers. still waitin for you guys to wanna hang out with us sometime ;]