Sunday, May 11, 2008

So I think we actually had this blog for about a month or so and I'm now just getting around to doing something with it. I'd attempt to write something... maybe post a picture or two, and then i'd give up or get distracted. Haha. I figured right now would be a great time cause it's Sunday and... this is totally a Sunday worthy activity right? blogging! Sunday should be the official blog day. Yeah? Ok, anyway. Now you can see why i get distracted...

Well i figured I'd post some pictures of Brian and i before we got hitched :) Maybe give a little run down of pre- married life. Brian and i were friends in highschool and hung around in the same group. We dated a little off and on, but nothing too serious. Well, he left on his mission for two years and served an awesome mission. You can always tell a good missionary by the person they are when they come home. Brian's an example of just that. He's an amazing person that I honestly look up to so much. Anyway, he doesn't know im writing this, I wouldn't be suprised if he made me take it off when he see's it! haha. Oh well! Well he got home in August and about 2 days later we ran into eachother. Long story short, We pretty much were together everyday and became best friends. A week after we had made it "official", dating exclusively if you will, we were "unofficially" engaged. We were then married 5 months later! Fast movers?... typical for mesa i guess :)

13 comments:

britney said...

Wow! Its about dang time Liesl! Welcome to the family of blogging. And to the Garner family. Now you get to put all the cool letter "G's" around your house and feel special. Lol - we are so happy to have you in the family. always threatened Brian that if he married a snotty girl that he would have to worry about me beating her up when he left the room.... But he did the opposite! Im so happy that you are such a sweet girl. Marriage is work, but my advice to you, like my mothers to me... live in the moment. It goes by so fast. Just enjoy every moment and you will never regret one day of you life! We love you already!

Stephanie Vogel said...

Liesl!! your blog is so cute, haha we got married faster than you guys. I am so happy for you being married is the best!

The Garlock's said...

It's about freakin time! I usually blog on Sundays too, cause that's really the only time I have. Glad to see that you have officially joined the blogging world :)

micah folsom photography said...

Hey you two! It's Micah... Brian's favorite cousin from Utah! Just kidding... Sorry we had to miss the wedding! We would have loved to come down... I'm sure it was beautiful! Well i'm excited to keep updated on you guys! Tell Brian I said hello... and welcome to the family Liesl!

Stephanie Vogel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie Vogel said...

Hey! I just tagged you! you can go to my blog and get the questions can't wait to see your answers

Taylor and Amanda Lines said...

yay you're on the blog train!!! i miss you we should play as married friends... wait... and cousins too!!! woowoo

Leah Fitts said...

u guys are cute! sooo glad your doing good and your happily married!

britney said...

K Liesl. You are officially tagged cuz you dont update your blog. I guess that mean you have to hit mine up & get the instructions.

MeerkatBwama said...

Brian-I've tried to find you. An Elder in this mission used to go on splits with you and is now serving his mission here. Elder Daniel Bonoan would like to make contact with you. Please call Aunt Rosie at 801-676-9735. Congratulations to both of you. Love, Aunt Rosie.

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are so cute!

Danie Rae Whatcott said...

Still havent updated.....shame shame. hahaha GET WITH IT GIRL!! i lovvvvvveeee you! and Brian TOOO!

Steve and Shell said...

Liesl! I found your blog! you too are just tooo cute. i love it! i wish i could have been at your wedding, but im sure it was A-Mazing! steve and i are moving back in december, and we'll have to catch up then!